Waterjet precision trimming provides clients with a versatile method for
contour cutting of low to high volume production components.
- 3D and 5D axis capability
- Maximum sheet size of 5`x 10`
- Registration of contour cut to pre-fabricated panel
- Cost effective method for trim of prototypes for pre-tooling trials
Die Cutting is a cost effective method for contour trim out of 2D and 3D components.
- Maximum trim size of 36″ x 48″
- 3D trim die will accommodate z plane dimensions
- Suitable for low volume or production volume components
- Assembly service available as required (application of adhesive, other components)